University of Waterloo Arthur Church Entrance Scholarships 2021-2022: The University of Waterloo is pleased to announce the available of entrance scholarships for new undergraduate students enrolling to commence study in the next academic year. Interested candidates are invited to apply.
Two scholarships, valued at $10,000 each, are awarded annually to outstanding students entering first year in the Faculty of Engineering: one to a student in Mechatronics Engineering and one to a student in Computer Engineering or Systems Design Engineering
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Waterloo.
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s):University of Waterloo, Canada
Number of Awards: Two (2)
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Arthur Church Entrance Scholarships 2021-2022 | Eligibility Criteria:
- Scholarships are for Domestic (Canadian) and International prospective students.
- Students enrolling to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Computer Engineering, Systems Design Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering at the university.
- Candidates must be completed a year 12 with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent.
- An applicant must have a strong and excellence academic background.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates whose national language is not English may need to provide proof of English language proficiency by means of TOEFL or IELTS test.
- How-to-Apply: Interested applicants have to note first that taking admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university is an integral and important part of the scholarship application process. Candidates’ selection will be done by the selection committee which will be automatic upon admission and dependent on the information supplied on the application form.
- Document Requirements: As part of requirement during application for admission, documents that will be required include academic details, language ability score or certificate scan, copy of the passport or maybe a personal information card.
Application Deadline: Not Specified