University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 Operations are invited suitably good undergraduate and postgraduate scholars for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Education for the 2022/2023 academic session which is designed to fete the achievements and eventuality of transnational scholars.
The education has been established to honor transnational scholars who can demonstrate the loftiest situations of the academic, particular, or adulterous bid. It seeks to give up to 50 education freights for one time of the study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lincoln, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of Lincoln, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University.
- Must have an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for an undergraduate program, or postgraduate taught program.
- Students applying for an undergraduate scholarship must have obtained the relevant qualifications required for admission to the University of Lincoln.
- Students applying for a postgraduate study must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent.
- Must be willing to become a Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship ambassador.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022/23 are to complete an online application form and ensure that they meet the academic requirements.
Application Deadline: August 5th 2022