UAE University Graduate Research Assistantship The United Arab Emirates University is pleased to advertise its Graduate Research Assistantship Positions open to transnational scholars of ethnicities who are enrolled or wish to enrol in a graduate exploration program at the University.
This Graduate Research Assistantship is awarded as Yearly paycheck. The quantum depends on the exploration entitlement budget. This is Up to 2 times for Master Scholars ( depending on exploration entitlement duration). Up to 4 times for Doctorate Students ( depending on exploration entitlement duration).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Scholarship Type: Research Assistantship
Host Institution(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Scholarship Worth: Monthly stipend
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & Doctorate Students
Nationality: International Students
UAE University Graduate Research Assistantship
Research Assistantships are granted to Graduate Students to work on research projects under the supervision of faculty members. To be eligible for a Research Assistantship, a candidate must first apply to and be accepted in a Master’s or Doctorate program at UAEU. For details on the admission, requirements of graduate programs, and for applying [click here].
- Up to 2 years for Master Students (depending on research grant duration).
- Up to 4 years for Doctorate Students (depending on research grant duration)
To be eligible for UAE University Graduate Research Assistantship, applicants are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have an offer to study at the University
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in a full-time program
- You need to be an active graduate student at UAEU.
- You need to have Good Academic Standing (GPA 3.0/4.0).
- Have no other financial sponsorship.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking UAE University Graduate Research Assistantship are expected to complete the “Application Form” and submit (i.e. scan and email) it directly to the principal investigator of the grant of your interest.
Application Deadline: Not Specified