Scholarships for International Students Clark University in the United States is glad to offer its First-Year Scholarships for International Students to all college understudies to facilitate their monetary weights as educational cost waivers and limits. Global understudies of all ethnicities are free to apply for an opportunity to win accessible grants.
Assuming you are a worldwide secondary school understudy, you could be qualified for grants to help pay for the expense of your undergrad instruction at Clark University. In the event that you are granted a legitimacy grant, you will be told when you accept your confirmations choice.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clark University, USA
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): Clark University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $56,000 – $80,000 for up to 4 years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate Students
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Scholarships for International Students at Clark University
If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at Clark University, you could be eligible for these scholarships offered by the University:
- Clark Merit Scholarship
- Richard Traina Scholarship
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be first-year student
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- To maintain the scholarship, a student must meet year-to-year continuation requirements; these requirements are included with the student’s admission and awards letter.
How-to-Apply: Interested Students should proceed to apply online by first enrolling for a study place at the university.
Application Deadline: Not Specified