NHIS Recruitment 2020 – National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment for 2019 is currently ongoing. We will provide the necessary information on NHIS Recruitment Portal (www.nhis.gov.ng), basic requirements, available job vacancies at NHIS and how to apply successfully.
This is to inform the general public that the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Recruitment has commenced. Interested applicants are to follow the procedures outlined below to apply for the various job positions in NHIS.
Do you want to get employed at NHIS? Then follow the instructions below to apply for NHIS Jobs.
The application is totally free of charge. All you need to do is to fill the online application form via NHIS official portal and you’re good to go.
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalization.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
- You need to have a Bachelors’ Degree or Masters Degree in any relevant field.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage
Important Points to Note on NHIS Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NHIS Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NHIS Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NHIS.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.nhis.gov.ng
- NHIS Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NHIS.
However, It is important to note that NHIS recruitment form is not yet out. This page will always be updated once the form is out You can keep visiting this web site or NHIS Recruitment Portal @ www.nhis.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates are to visit NHIS website at www.nhis.gov.ng and submit their applications. Also drop your email address below so we can notify you when the recruitment has started.
If you want to receive updates on NHIS Recruitment 2020, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will send you updates.