MTN Nigeria took to their social media page to announce the new revamped MTN WinBack offer. As we all know, this offer is not available for everyone.
Just as the name implies, MTN WinBack offer is just a welcome back plan to subscribers who have not used their lines on the network for 30days & above and have spent more than 60 days on the MTN network.
As you can see, you have to be an existing MTN customer for up to 60 days with an inactive MTN sim for 30 days and above before you can be eligible for the WinBack offer.
Features and Benefits Of MTN WinBack Offer
- You’ll get 6X bonus when you recharge between N50 and N1500 using a special recharge code *161*<PIN>#.
- Calls from the WINBACK recharge bonus will be charged at N45 per min(0.75K/sec) to all national network.
- SMS is charged at N4 per sms
- Only physical recharge cards from N50 to N1500 are eligible for the offer. Don’t use VTU or Bank recharge.
- You will be able to view the Recharged Account bonus balance by dialing *151#
- Recharge of N100 and below is valid for 14days while Recharge above N100 is valid for 30days
- Customers will not be able to roam with the WINBACK recharge bonus offer nor with the WINBACK data bonus.
- Customers will also be able to buy discounted data bundles using the data code to make activation to 131
- For example, WBD1 to 131 for the 3 Days plan.
- The WINBACK Recharge Data is a bonus and so will not roll over. It cannot be gifted too.
- The WINBACK Recharge Data has 3days, Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly plans as follows;
How To Be Eligible For MTN WinBack Offer
Like I earlier said, you have to leave your MTN sim inactive (no calls, no sms, no recharge, no browsing) for 30 days and above, also your MTN sim must be atleast 60 days old on the network.