MINES ParisTech-CEMEF Research Fellowships in France 2021/2022: A number of doctoral and post-doctoral opportunities are on offer at CEMEF cutting across various thematic research areas. Recruitment is open all year round depending on the projects to be filled. Recruitment is open to doctors. Usually the proposed projects have duration of one year.
Doing your doctorate or post-doctorate at CEMEF means first of all that you will be joining one of CEMEF’s research teams. You will be involved in the life of the team. But you will also have complete autonomy to manage the research associated with your subject. You will be provided with the computer and material resources you need to complete your project.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): MINES ParisTech-CEMEF, France
Fellowship to be taken at: Fellowships in France
Fellowship Level: Doctoral & Post-doctoral
Fellowship Benefit: Gross annual salary of approximately €36,000
Course Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
MINES ParisTech-CEMEF Research Fellowships | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the ;
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for PhD research program offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the fellowship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at MINES ParisTech-CEMEF, France
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the CEMEF’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: The MINES ParisTech-CEMEF Postdoctoral Fellowship recruitment is open all year round depending on the projects to be filled. To apply, submit your application via the online form. Recruitment is open to doctors. Usually the proposed projects have duration of one year.
Application Deadline: Ongoing