National ID Card Number is a number which is organize to be your National ID card number while registering for it. It is some how require in some organization or somewhere else which you can require it ant any time at an emergency point.
Trying to get your National ID Number? You can get it on your phone without leaving your house! It will cost you N20 (Twenty Naira Only).
Without waisting of time. You don’t need to bribe anyone and it will save you money and time you’d spend on long queues.
The Following are procedures to get your National IDCard Number （NIN) .
- Get the simcard you register the NIN with it inside your phone.
- Make sure their is network available or move to somewhere with network.
- After that, Dial *346#
- You will suddenly see any feed-back from your.
- From the options displayed, select “NIN Retrieval”, by typing in ‘1’ and send it back.
- It will reply you with the NIN If you are using the same phone number you enrolled with for your NIN.
Follow the steps displayed on your screen and provide the required inputs
But using this service attracts a N20 (Twenty Naira) fee only (deducted from your phone credit balance).
NOTE : This service is only available to MT N and AI RTEL subscribers
You must do this from the same number you registered your BVN, Voter’s card or Driver’s license.
This service has been available for a long time now but for some reason, the information hasn’t been widely circulated.
I’ve personally gone to great lengths to verify this before sharing.