Hardin-Simmons University is pleased to offer a number of literacy to its International students for the 2022/2023 academic session. Operations are invited from scholars across the globe wishing to study in the United States.
Hardin-Simmons University provides excellent literacy for high achieving transnational scholars who ask to study in the United States at their Abilene, Texas lot. After entering admission to the university, transnational scholars are eligible to be estimated for these literacy.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hardin-Simmons University, USA
Scholarship Type: Funded
Host Institution(s): Hardin-Simmons University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $21,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Details | Hardin-Simmons University International Student Scholarships
These are various types of Hardin-Simmons University International Student Scholarships awarded to all international undergraduate students:
- Trustee Scholarship
- Presidents Scholarship
- Deans Scholarship
- University Scholarship
- Leland Award
- Honors Scholarship
HSU considers a pupil’s academic records, council entrance test scores,co-curricular involvement, registration status, and anticipated major when awarding literacy to a transnational.
Conditions and evaluation criteria for transnational pupil literacy are subject to change. Institutional literacy is applied to fall and spring semesters only for on-lot undergraduate scholars and is education-specific. Scholars must apply for institutional literacy through Scholarship Central.
To be eligible for Hardin-Simmons University International Student Scholarships, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be International Students
- For Trustee scholarship, applicants must have a 1330 SAT (or) 29 ACT (or) 89 CLT and renewal of 3.75 GPA
- For President Scholarship, applicants must have a 1230 SAT (or) 26 ACT (or) 81 CLT and renewal of 3.25 GPA
- For Deans scholarship, applicants must have a 1130SAT (or) 23ACT (or) 74 CLT and renewal of 2.75 GPA
- For University scholarship, applicants must have a 1030SAT (or) 20ACT (or) 66 CLT and renewal of 2.25 GPA
- Applicants must be newly admitted into the University.
How-to-Apply: To be part of this opportunity, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate program in the University through the school’s online application portal. Most scholarships are awarded automatically based on certain eligibility and selection criteria.
Application Deadline: Not Specified