Are you a young graduate hoping to gain work experience to increase your employability? Then apply for the Engen Graduate Trainee Program targeted at top, dynamic graduates that are ready to take the working world by storm.
The graduate trainee program will help sharpen the skill sets of the successful graduate trainee giving him or her the opportunity to apply knowledge gained in school and contribute to the success of the organisation.
Company/Organisation(s): Engen Limited
Program Type: Graduate Training
Program Location: South Africa
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: South Africans
Engen Graduate Trainee Program | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Graduate Trainee Program 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a young and dynamic graduate from South Africa.
- Possess a commerce degree with an overall aggregate of at least 75%.
- Applicants must be available for the program throughout the duration.
- Demonstrate excellent team spirit
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Engen Graduate Trainee Program for South Africans are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline and also attach the following supporting documents:
- identity card
- Matric certificate
- Completed qualification (Certificate of Degree)
- Academic transcript (Statement of Results)
Applicants will also provide a contactable reference who may be a spiritual/religious/community leader, former university lecturer/school principal or employer.
Application Deadline: Not specified