Eira Francis Davies Scholarship Do you wish to study in the UK? Uplifting news! We are here to illuminate you about the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students application that is as of now progressing at Swansea University. In this article, we will examine the grant, its worth, its qualification, and the application interaction.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students is presented for a Master’s certification. Then grant is given by Swansea University. Swansea University is a public exploration college arranged in Swansea, Wales, and the United Kingdom. It was rented as the University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth school of the University of Wales. In 1996, it adjusted its name to the University of Wales Swansea following actual changes inside the University of Wales. The title of Swansea University was formally taken on 1 September 2007 when the University of Wales turned into a non-participation nonfederal organization and the previous individuals became colleges by their own doing.
Swansea University worked only from the Singleton Park Campus for a large portion of its set of experiences. Notwithstanding, inferable from fast development, the college industrialized a 65-section of land, £450 million oceanfront science and advancement Bay Campus which opened in September 2015. Beginning around 2015, Swansea University has worked as a double grounds college with the ‘Recreation area Campus’ arranged in its conventional Singleton Park grounds, and the Bay Campus, at Crymlyn Burrows.
The college is kept as one of the best 500 colleges in the World University Rankings. Swansea is appraised 24th in the Guardian 2022 University guide.
Swansea University’s best offices are Medicine and Engineering, appraised second and fifteenth individually 2014 Research Excellence Framework. The Law Department additionally rates exceptionally, coming in at 22nd in the Times Good University Guide 2019 in the UK and the 151-200 class in QS World Rankings. By and large, Swansea University is evaluated 26th in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework.
Swansea University offers around 3400 spots in University lobbies and purposes to offer convenience to more than 98% of new college understudies who demand it. Convenience is likewise accessible for all global postgraduate understudies.
Swansea University maintains nearby and off-ground lobbies of home and the reason assembled Hendrefoelan Student Village. A few new corridors of the home were finished in 2004, 2008, and 2015.
There are likewise a few colleges that oversaw properties in the city’s Uplands and Bryn plant regions.
Swansea University’s £20 million International Sports Village is a five-minute stroll from the Singleton Park grounds on the western side of Sketty Path. It has an eight-path track, six-path indoor track and preparing focus, floodlit battlegrounds including rugby, football, lacrosse, and cricket pitches, two counterfeit hockey pitches, a games corridor, tennis, and squash courts, a climbing divider, and a twist room. The University additionally claims to prepare contributes to the north of the city, in Fairwood, which it has industrialized close by Swansea City A.F.C.
Worth of the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students
- The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students is a full tuition fee scholarship.
Eligibility for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students
- To be considered for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students, Applicants must hold a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
To be considered for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students, Applicants must have officially accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programs at Swansea University for entry in September 2022:
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
- Child Public Health, MSc
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
- Genomic Medicine, MSc
- Healthcare Management, MSc
- Health Data Science, MSc
- Health Informatics, MSc
- Long Term and Chronic Conditions Management, MSc
- Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
- Nanomedicine, MSc
- Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
- To be considered for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students, Applicants must be female.
- To be considered for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students, Applicants must be a new students to Swansea University from September 2022.
- Within their application, prove strong academic ability, financial plan to study, and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
- Applicants must be a national, and permanent resident of an EFD Eligible Countries as listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of 1 July 2021.
- Applicants must not obtain any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship, or bursary).
- Applicants must not be progressing students from The College, Swansea University.
How to Apply for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students
Are you interested and qualified for this scholarship? Go to apply.
Application Deadline for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for Medical Students
The application deadline for this scholarship is May 9, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here