Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2022-2023: The Government of the Czech Republic hereby announces the offer of scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance to support the study of citizens of developing countries at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic.
The scholarships are dedicated solely to promoting the studies of foreign nationals from developing countries across the world. The scholarship seeks to support students who obtained postgraduate degrees in a public university in the Czech Republic.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Government of the Czech Republic
Scholarship to be taken at the Czech Republic
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Ph.D. and Masters)
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, a monthly stipend of CZK 14,000 – CZK 15,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at a public university in the Czech Republic
Czech Republic Government Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022/23, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries who are passionate about obtaining a postgraduate degree in their respective field of study.
- Applicants for a master’s scholarship must have obtained good grades in relevant courses from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Applicants for a doctoral scholarship must have obtained a relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities as evident in their academic credentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at universities in the Czech Republic.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to fill an electronic application form before the application deadline of the year prior to the given academic year. Applicants must ensure that they provide correct details about themselves and also attach relevant supporting documents.
Depending on the subject area, applicants are normally required to sit entrance examinations at the university concerned. Successful passing of entrance examinations constitutes a precondition for a scholarship award.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021