CICOPS Scholarships in Italy for Developing Countries The call for operation is now open for CICOPS Literacy for Developing Countries to study in Italy in 2023. CICOPS Literacy program is a backing arrangement between the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies).
In order to promote transnational cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries, Rif. World Bank BracketIncome_2022, the University of Pavia, and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) give 5 literacy to visiting scholars for the time 2023 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Pavia and EDiSU
Scholarship Type: Graduate Research Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Pavia, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | CICOPS Scholarships 2023
- The Scholarships are open to International Students
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within international organizations and institutions.
- The selection of candidates will be based on the quality of the proposal as evaluated by appropriate departments.
- How to Apply: The application is to be made online. Please read carefully the CALL and the FAQ before applying, and fill out the online APPLICATION FORM only once you have received the letter of invitation by your contact professor at the University of Pavia.
- Applicants who do not have any contact can write to CICOPS office which will send a research proposal form to be filled out and sent back to CICOPS together with the CV (e-mail: [email protected])
- CICOPS will evaluate the research proposal and, in case of congruence of your research project with a research activity carried out at the University of Pavia, the office will send your proposal to the relevant Department.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2022