AAUW International Fellowships 2021/2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified female applicants for the AAUW International Fellowships to study in the United States of America. The fellowship will provide up to $30,000 grant for research.
The fellowship was established to provide support for women pursuing full-time graduate or postdoctoral study in the United states as well as women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents and who intend to return to their home country to pursue a professional career.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): American Association of University Women (AAUW)
Host Institution(s): AAUW
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All study levels
Duration: Not specified
Nationality: All nationalities
AAUW International Fellowships | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the AAUW International Fellowships, applicants must ensure to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must identify as a woman from an accredited institution of higher education or, for postdoctoral fellows and researchers.
- Have citizenship in a country other than the U.S. or possession of a nonimmigrant visa if residing in the U.S.
- Hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by November 15, 2021.
- Demonstrate the commitment to devote themself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year.
- Willingness to return to their home country to pursue a professional career and upon completion of their studies.
- Be proficient in English and confirm proficiency.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AAUW International Fellowships 2021/2022 are to apply online and ensure to submit all the required documents as follows:
- Recommendation letters from professors or professional colleagues.
- Proof of highest degree
- Proof of English proficiency
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021 by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time